Thursday, September 27, 2007

Avoiding cleaning my house...

I am not sure if you can tell but I am sitting here trying to avoid the tasks that I hate... like cleaning my house. Don't get me wrong I LOVE a clean house I just don't love the process of getting it there.

The last few days happenings...

Monday: Shawn's 6th grade class went up to Camp Tuttle (if any of you have seen "Daddy Day Camp" it is the camp they go to. It is a team building camp. I was able to go as a driver. We had so much fun. It was really great to see the kids use different leadership skills to figure out ways to do things. In perfect Shawn fashion he told me about 5 times "Mom, thank you so much for coming and driving... I really had fun with you there with all of my friends." How cute is he.

For family night we helped my baby sister in her new house that she is renting with friends...

Tuesday: school, dance, karate, soccer, dinner at Chipotle at about 8:00pm. Tuesdays are our crazy, crazy days.

Wednesday: I was able to have a break and go to work. That is always fun. I think that I might have the greatest job in the world. I love to plan parties and events... What a great thing to spend money on fun party things and decorations.

We had Bonko tonight... I love to be with our bonko friends. They are so much fun. We had three that couldn't come... we MISSED them, but our subs were fun too.

After bonko got over at about 9:15pm I had another friend (Nicole)come over to plan the Room Parent Orientation for PTA... She stayed until about 11:45 pm. We had fun though. I am too old for late nights like that.

3 comments:

Annie said...

HEY!!! I am sooo excited you are blogging! Now I can keep track of what is going on with you too!!! Your family is adorable! We miss you!!!

Natalie said...

Isn't it funny how it's actually like a break when you go to work? When I worked it was waaay easier than being a stay-at-home mom.

Tiffany said...

I just fell over dead. YOU HAVE A SIXTH GRADER? Holy crap.