Saturday, November 21, 2009

Oh and one more thing...

It was our 14th Anniversary this month too. Steve I love you! You work so hard for our family to make our life better. I am glad that I married you. You were my right decision. It is fun to have my best best friend live in my house with me. For our anniversary this year we went to dinner at our favorite place - FLEMMINGS! and then we went to see "CURTAINS" at Hale Theatre. We love going to plays there. We have season tickets. Our day was pretty low key. We went to Rich's Bagels for breakfast and hung out together the whole day... I even got to go to work with him for a while. We had a great time just talking about our future.

Steve - I LOVE YOU!

Happy many more years to come.

Love - Me

3 comments:

cherie said...

Congrats on the Anniversary!!!

K J and the kids said...

Happy Anniversary !

Natalie said...

Happy anniversary you two!