Monday, September 13, 2010

My blog design...

Steve told me today that I should post about why I have the ribbons on my blog. I found this background and LOVED it. I have a small obsession for crafting, but not because of the actual crafting part but because of the products. I love, love, love to feel the product. I love the feel of textured papers and ribbons. I love the smell of craft paint. I love new crayons and markers and colored pencils. One of my favorite things in the world is a brand new easy to color coloring book with a new box of 96 Crayola Crayons. If they are not Crayola just don't bother... I don't want them.

I love to go into to scrapbook stores to supply my hobby of buying scrapbook supplies. I do eventually use them... I just really like the buying them part too.
My favorite time of the year is school supply shopping time. I LOVE when all of the supplies go on sale and I can buy a bunch of everything. for example this year when all of the 24 packs of crayons were on sale for $.25 I bought 48 packs of them... I know I am obsessed. Weird, shocking... me with OCD. It is ok I have finally admitted it.

Here is goes... "my name is Jennica and I am obsessed with craft supplies"

No comments: