Monday, July 4, 2011

Family Photos

 So a couple of weeks ago we had our family pictures taken.  We just got them back and I am pretty excited about them.  
 Aren't they awesome!
 Um ok so when did she grow up?  Boys... she is only 13.  Isn't she pretty though?
 I can't believe this is my baby!  She is so cute.
 He is so dang awesome!  And handsome too.
 WOW! 15 years old... he'll be dating soon.  I'm not ready for girls to think he is as cute as I think he is.
 All of this because two people fell in love.  I know cheesy, but sometimes I can't believe they are all from us.  I just don't feel old enough.  
When I asked our kids where we should take pictures, train tracks was the most requested place.  I am not sure why, but I really just love them too.

1 comment:

Annie said...

beautiful pictures jennica! i can't believe how time flies by. they are so grown up!