Friday, January 16, 2009

A day off of school...

I haven't felt like blogging a whole lot lately... I am not sure why. I decided rather than going back and blog about a whole lot of nothing (not a whole lot has been going on). I would start from now.

Last night my Uncle Marv's band played at a place called The Sandlot. It was a grand opening party. We went with Chelby and her girls. It was cute to watch our girls dancing with "The Bee". The highlight of my kids night was to meet "the lady from KUTV 2 news"... Mary Nicols. They watch her in the morning on the news. They thought that was pretty cool. Later in the night Shawn went to his friend Mitch's house for a sleepover and we had Cassie S. over for a sleepover. We had so much fun. We watched "Watcher in the Woods". It was made when we were about 13 years old. I remember that it was scary so I thought that I wouldn't be now... um - I was super freaked out. You will have to see it. SCARY!!!

Today was great. We all slept in. Then we hung out around the house... Steve made crepes for the kids. Then after we took friends home and picked up Shawn the kids and I went to Red Robin for lunch. We ran errands... WalMart, the Bank, my office. Just a low key fun day. My in-laws called and wanted to take us to Chili's so we ate dinner there. We ran into the Sutton's. What a great night. I am ready for bed and it is only 8:15pm, but Steve wants to go to a movie. We might do that. Fun Fun Fun! Well that is all for now. I am going to try to be better at blogging. I am just in a slump lately.

1 comment:

Annie said...

don't worry, i too am in a blogging slump. my excuse is lack of internet at home though! lame. i was just thinking about watcher in the woods the other day! i was wondering if i wouldn't be as freaked out. maybe i should watch it again...maybe not!