Monday, February 2, 2009

Tag... You are IT!!!

Tag I'm it...

So I thought this might be kind of fun to do. I have done this before but it has been forever... My sister in law, Rachelle said that I needed to blog so here it goes...

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:

  1. We had just found this house in Murray so we were starting the buying process. FUN! This was the best move of our life.
  2. We were preparing our oldest child, Shawn to be baptized.
  3. Picking out bedroom colors and bedspreads for the kids new rooms.
  4. Sitting out on our soon to be neighbor, Karen DeMann's driveway with her and Jami Morrell talking for hours and hours and hours.
  5. Being a Mom of an 7, 5, 3, & 1 year old. I am so happy to be where I am today!

5 Things on my to do list for today:
  1. Make dessert for 50 for Shawn's school play.
  2. Make wood "love" sign for work and home with ModPodge, Scrapbook paper and paint.
  3. Eat lunch with Hubby, Parents, & Siblings
  4. Have Family Home Evening with the Sutton's
  5. Do Meet the Masters ART in Cameron's Class.
5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
  1. Go on a Dream Trip with Just Steve & I.
  2. Take the kids on a Disney Cruise again.
  3. Pay off our house and the few bills that we have.
  4. Take the kids on a humanitarian trip.
  5. Hire a cleaner.
5 Places I have lived:
  1. Murray, Utah
  2. Holladay, Utah
  3. Midvale, Utah
  4. Murray, Utah
  5. ?
5 Jobs I have held: (in order)
  1. Marie Callendar's
  2. Sam's Express
  3. Christopherson Travel - Travel Agent
  4. Mom
  5. Christopherson Travel - Event Coordinator
5 Things I want to be doing in 5 Years:
  1. Going to (or be done with) SCHOOL
  2. All Debt paid off
  3. Living Comfortably
  4. Being the Mom of a 17, 15, 13 & 11 year old kids. OH MY!
  5. Being HOT Wife of the year... Ha Ha Ha!
5 People I tag:
  1. Lisa W.
  2. Dayna V.
  3. Chelby S.
  4. Lisa L.
  5. Kelly S., Kelly T.
  6. Natalie D.
  7. Leigh Ann T.
  8. Jenn B.
  9. Julie S.
  10. Katrina H., Katrina S., Catrina L.
Did they just say 5... sorry - I couldn't remember!

6 comments:

katie said...

Heard your Midvale house is for sale again. Interested?

Natalie said...

Fun to read your fives. Hard to believe that it was five years ago that you moved into your house.

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K J and the kids said...

I already think you are the hot mom of the year :)
I want to modge podge. I have wood letters that I have to do for my kids rooms and I'm at a loss.
Syd's have been white since she was born.

(whispering : this is where you say, oh my gosh, it's so easy and fun, lets TOTALLY kick them out in all of my spare time)

:) hey, it's worth a shot.

Dayna said...

Crap...I would have to read this time. Now I am tagged.Whatever!!!
Loved it, and can you believe how time flies?

Jenn said...

School? I never knew you had a desire to go back. What would you study? Fun list!