Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have SPRING FEVER... BAD!!!


I am getting SPRING FEVER... BAD!
This weather is just crappy. I thought that if I decorated for spring/Easter maybe that would help. SO here is my Christus Statue with Easter Egg Garland around him... cute.

I made this little sign tonight. I am pretty sure I LOVE IT!!!! It made me happy!

Here is my cute eggs hanging down from my kitchen light.

and My front entry... A pretty frightening bunny rabbit, a Happy Easter sign, a spring wreath and a cute picture of my kids in their Easter Clothes the year we moved in here.

I love Easter. I was able to teach the YW about Christ's last week of life last Sunday and about Easter. I have thought about my little to-do list each week. WOW! It seems so meaningless compared to the things that were on Christ's to-do list for not only his last week of life but every week of his life. He is amazing. I need to remember all that he went through for me and I won't be so "poor me" anymore. What an amazing man he is. I love this Gospel. I love that we can teach our Children of his life. I am so thankful for the atonement and Resurrection. I can't imagine where my life would be if I wasn't brought down this path. I am thankful for my own testimony and what I learn from the testimonies around me.

I love spring and it's new beginnings!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Can you tell me how you made your spring blocks? I really need a project right now to get my creative juices going again. Email me.

Lisa said...

I ditto Kelly - the SPRING sign is so cute! Will you please e-mail me also.

Your house looks so cute decorated for spring.

Jarred and Rachelle said...

Wow!! Two posts in a row. Good job. Even I am not that good. You should seriously post more often. I feel like I know more about what you are doing when I read your blog, and we don't see you guys enough as it is.
I also kind of want the warm weather to come too, but I am also kind of selfish. I figured it can stay cold until I finish school. That way it is easier to study, and I don't have the temptation to go outside and play. One more month of school!!!!

Julie said...

Well if I were creative at all I would want you to tell me how to make the blocks too...but instead you should just make them for me, right? Your house looks great by-the-way.

Natalie said...

Love the spring decor. I haven't done any spring decorating. Maybe I'll get inspired to do something. I can't wait to use your Easter lesson. I left the basket in your car though, so I'll come by and get it one of these days.

cherie said...

With all the spring thoughts at your house I would expect we'd have better weather! Keep thinking spring, at least your house looks great!

K J and the kids said...

I stopped checking on you. I was tired of no updates and look how behind I am.

I'm sick of the promises. WHY haven't we decoupaged ? WHY DANG IT ? WHY !

Positively Creative! said...

Hey girl...cute spring blocks and decor, I wouldn't expect anything less from you....from what i hear from Grandma Joyce...lol!

You have a cute family..too