Monday, March 30, 2009

I am alive... really!

A few ups and downs of the last month...

  • up - I just dropped off Alyssa for her first ever time going to the mall alone with a friend. Her and Kenadee decided to go and try on clothes and have a little lunch... with their own money. It was the cutest thing ever to hear them giggling and so excited all the way there. I can't believe she is growing up.
  • up - I was able to leave for a warm little break with my Mom to go and visit my Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt & Uncle in Phoenix. It was so great to go there and see them. I really miss them. We stayed up late every night talking. It was fun to catch up with them.
  • down - I have been super crabby and a little depressed lately. I am not sure if it is the weather, no money, just in a slump or a little of everything. I need to figure out something to mach me feel a little better. Any Ideas?
  • up - Shawn and Alyssa tried out for the play "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" they both made a part of one of the kids that get a golden ticket. Shawn is Mike Teavee and Alyssa is Varuca Salt. Both of them get to act a little sassy and stuck up. I am excited for the show. It should be pretty cute. I will let everyone know when it is so you can bring your kids.
  • up - Young Womens is so much fun. I love the girls. I love the leaders. What a great experience.
  • up - The school play - the kids (Humpty/Alyssa, Piggy/Ashley, and Spider & Tech Crew/Cameron and all of the other school kids) DID an AMAZING JOB!!!! Chelby and Wendy were absolutely fabulous.
  • down - THIS ECONOMY!!!!! Steve has been so dang freaking busy working his tail off and making NO MONEY!!! Yay!
  • up - My friends.... I am just so dang lucky. You girls are so amazing. I watch the things that you do, the way that you raise your family, the way that you treat your husbands, the amazing things that you do everyday that I see when you think no one is watching. I love you all. I am lucky to have you.
  • down - Weight Watchers - I am just not cut out for this skinny thing... I think full figure girl suits me better.
  • up - Couples Bonko - I love everyone of you... I love the friendship that we share. We have been through SO MUCH together. I thank each and everyone of your and your husbands for the examples and all of the memories. I love you guys. I love all of the things that we have gone through to make us all closer. You guys make me happy.
So that is my post - I am sorry that I fell off the face of the earth. I just haven't felt up to blogging. My life seems just a little down right now. I will get better.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Don't worry, be happy! Hang in there. Thanks for the update.

Kelly said...

I was hoping that you would post today! I thought you might :) Spring will do wonders for your state of mind. At least, I'm counting on it for me. We can look forward to scrapbooking!

DeDe said...

It's nice to have you back & to know that everyone has their "up" and "downs"! :-)

Stain and Katie said...

Cute blog Jennica! I am excited to read it! I may be special but I tried to find your e-mail on facebook and could not...but I will need it so I can add you to my blog :) You are the cutest...I am sure it is this crappy weather...that has to get better soon :)

Julie said...

Bring on the full figured girl!!! Yeah right! LOL. I love the post. Thank you for finally posting again.

Annie said...

i can't believe how talented your kids are! you have every right to be proud! and girl, you are beautiful, just the way you are, any way you are! the econimy does suck! just pay your tithing and you will be fine:)

i'm sure you've heard about your old house selling. i am thrilled and i don't even live there! my mom met the couple and they are young, and seem super nice. it's about time we get super nice back in to that house!!!

Lisa said...

I am always up for a Sonic Diet Coke ... a little pick me up for the two of us.

I love you Jennica!

Jeri said...

welcome back - I've been missing you!