Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy 36th Birthday Steve!


Steve is always up for a party. This was Battle of the Bands at YM/YW.

He loves to wrestle with the boys.

He absolutely love his two princesses.


His family is important. He makes a point to be at everything for the kids that he can.

He looks up to his hero... his Grandpa Fugal.

He is an amazing Husband.


He has great friends and loves them like the brothers that he doesn't have.

Steve - I have glad that you are my husband. I love that we get to have adventures in our life together. I am glad that you are always trying to make me laugh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ I LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to Steve! I hope you guys have fun celebrating.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Steve! When did Steve turn 36? I thought we were still 29! Happy Birthday!!!

Dayna said...

Happy Birthday Steve!

K J and the kids said...

He's cool ! :)

newsinaminute said...

glad your birthday was a good one steve--
also enjoyed hearing of all the fun the girls had at girls camp and I know jennica was a big part of that--you have a way of making things so fun--I wanted you in the young women program way back when I was president--but at the time they said they wanted to keep you as a sunday school teacher --which I can't complain--because hayley got the opportunity to hear your lessons and you were her favorite teacher of all times--but just wanted to tell you I think you and steve are both so great with the youth. lynda

Amy Lou said...

Happy (belated) 36! I am sure you celebrated like a rock star!
Remember when the sound of anything over 30 was old? Not so much any more!

Blake said...

Happy very belated birthday! Hope it was a great one!