Monday, July 6, 2009

Wow! Life gets crazy!

Here are a few of the highlights from the last while!!!!

  • We had our 2nd Annual END OF SCHOOL PARTY. 6/5/09 - (We love this tradition. We hold this in our circle with all of the neighbors. We have a family BBQ first. Then we have all the kids from babies to teenagers our dancing with all of the Mom's & Dad's - Steve loves to pretend to be a DJ) The kids and parents love this party!
  • CAMERON turned 9 YEARS OLD. Oh my gosh. 6/5/09 - I can't believe my baby boy is growing up so fast.
  • We had CAMERON'S BIRTHDAY PARTY with all his friends. 6/8/09. He just wanted to run and play games. He didn't want me to go to a lot of work. They did eat a lot of pizza and fruit (Cameron's requests instead of cake)
  • GIRLS CAMP - 6/9/09 - 6/12/09 I loved every minute of it. We made so many new friendships. The girls were great. One night I sat down and wrote a letter to each one of the girls. They are such fabulous girls. Also I serve with AMAZING leaders.
  • GUYZ N DOLLZ CRUISE - 6/12/09 - 6-20-09 We took the family on a 4 day cruise with the family. We drove. My in laws went too. Afterward we went to Sea World. My parents surprised the kids and came with us. It was a lot of fun.
  • Shawn SPOKE in SACRAMENT - 6/21/09 On Father's Day. He did an amazing job. He didn't look one bit nervous. He is a natural.
  • We went to a SCRIMMAGE game on a high school field with the OGDEN OUTLAWS and REAL. It was so fun to see the so up close.
  • BEAR LAKE - 6/26/09 - We went with our Elders Quorum to Bear Lake for an evening. We stayed in Kyle Lind's Cabin... it was AMAZING!!! I think that he said that it was about 6800 Square Feet.... WOW! - That was a great group of people. We had a lot of fun.
  • Ashley & I went to MISS COLTON'S wedding - we went with LISA L. & THOMAS and JOCELYN R. & CAYDEY - We went after to Chili's... MMMMMmmmmmm it was yummy & fun.
  • P90X - 6/29/09 - A bunch of us in our neighborhood started an exercise program on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday. It has been so great so far. We will see 90 days into it to see what I think then.
  • MOM & DAD ANNIVERSARY - 6/29/09 WOW!!!! 37 years! CONGRATULATIONS!
Well that ALMOST gets me up to speed... I will update about the 4th weekend SOON! We had some CRAZY experiences. I missed you guys... I will blog soon again!

7 comments:

SuperSpencer said...

Fun update- you always pack so much in- someday I hope not to be as crazy busy as you! :-) It was fun seeing all your cuties on the 5th! Luv- Kim, Brandon, Spencer and ??

Jeri said...

welcome back. You've been missed!

Lisa said...

You are always so busy, busy! Happy Anniversary Cameron's! I was hoping to hear about the July 4th adventure.

Kelly said...

Back in the day before Facebook, each of these items would have had their own post... Glad you got around to posting though :)

Annie said...

glad to hear from you again! cameron is 9, that means anna is 9 too. holy cow. where does the time go!!!

newsinaminute said...

never a dull moment--I love your life thanks for sharing--fun ages of kids--fun times Lynda

Natalie said...

I just got around to catching up on the blogs again. I love to hear how you guys spend your crazy, busy summer!