Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School!!!


Miss Ashley has a little mind of her own... I know shocker! Nobody knew that right? Well this year I won't be picking out any of her clothes... she is in second grade... and you know having Mom pick out your clothes is for littler kids... At least she has pretty good taste. She is a little sassy pants but funny and sweet too. She loves to show me that second graders ALWAYS brush their teeth, floss, make their beds and clean their rooms everyday with out being asked. I won't tell her any different.

She has Mrs. Hyer/Mrs. Snyder split for 2nd grade. I am really excited about that. They are both just amazing teachers. We have a really great class, the kids are fun and so are the Mom's (I like that).

Cameron is my little stud. He really could care what he wears as long as someone else picks it out. I tell him all the time "Bud you look handsome" he says back "Mom you are pretty". I like him he is my self esteem booster. He has Ms. Brakke for 4th grade. I think that she will be a great teacher... He loves her. He has Callin L, Colby W, and a few other friends in there. I am pretty sure that if Lisa... er I mean Callin Jr wasn't in there we would want to change classes.

Alyssa is just beautiful and sweet. She just wants to please me. She tells me every night that she is glad that we are best friends. I love her age. She was so fun to shop with this year. She has her own little style. She has Mrs. Laidlaw for 6th grade. We had her with Shawn too and I just love her. Alyssa has a lot of great friends (and great Mom's) in there.

Shawn is my big eighth grader. I love his age. He is just so dang fun. I love to be friends with him. He loves to be different than everyone, he just has his own little style. I like that confidence. He is a great friend to all and really likes the ladies. He has some pretty great teachers. I hope that we have a great academic year with him. He really wants to get good grades. I love that he is in Jr. High.

I LOVE when the kids go back to school. I love the schedule (oh and the break). I love that we get to have OCD and be organized. My kids love to see their friends everyday. Happy Mother's Day... I mean back to school day!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute first day pictures! I love your kids. It's nice to be back into a routine isn't it?

Julie said...

Your kids look great. I love how you put some of their friends names in...that will be fun to look back on one day.

Kelly said...

Your kids always look this great, even when it isn't first day. You did a great job last night BTW!

cherie said...

What a fun profile of your kids! You have a great family and I'm so glad everyone is happy with their teachers. Sure makes a difference!

musicmom said...

Your kids have sure grown. Man time flies.