Monday, December 7, 2009

An almost perfect Sunday...

Church was so great.

The testimonies that were shared were great. I love to hear My teenager give his testimony, Shawn is sweet. I love to have Alyssa say "do you think that I can sneak up there before the Bishop closes the meeting?", I love Mogie DeMann's spiritual side. I loved all the testimonies and was glad that I could grow from them.

I went to young women's and Julie gave an AMAZING lesson on Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ's Gifts to us and what we can give back to them.

Then YW testimony meeting... the girls weren't shy yesterday and shared their testimonies and then Jenny Baldwin got up and made us all cry with hers.

We came home and cleaned up the living room a bit and decorated for Christmas. It was fun to hear the kids excitement. Steve and I fell asleep around 6:00pm cuddled up together on the couch with the Christmas Tree light on. I love this season.

We then made crepes and waffles for dinner.

We finished off the night sitting in the hot tub talking about the upcoming crazy week.

It was an almost perfect Sunday!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Your Sunday sounds lovely! Don't you love days like that?

Julie said...

I love it! I want to come and sit in your hot tub at the end of my almost perfect Sunday!! I think that will be next week...OKIE DOKIE. Missed you at church today, is everything alright?

cherie said...

Sounded like the perfect day! It's great to hear the testimonies of the kids - especially when they're yours!