Monday, December 14, 2009

Our crazy performing week...


Introducing the cast of "Peters Gift"

Shawn & Alyssa were two of the four main parts... yay! Good Job cute kids.

Shawn was hilarious! I am so proud of him... he is so natural up on stage. He absolutely loves it. He had a few solos in this play.

Alyssa was darling up there... I actually got teary eyed watching my little girl be up there. She opened up the play with a solo... the room dark and the spot light just on her. Cute!

Here is two cute boys that have been friends since they were in their Mommy's bellys. They are all grown up and going skiing with the fourth grade.

He looks like he should be on "The Christmas Story".

Dance performances...


Isn't she cute... SASSY as all get up - BUT cute!

...and finally more dance performances.

In the middle of all the performances, we have had soccer games, our ward Christmas party, Steve's work Christmas party, shopping, My work Christmas party, Young Mens and Young Womens, dance practices, dress rehearsals, scouts... anything else that I am missing?

As you can see we have been having a quiet month sitting home by the fire... reading Christmas stories, drinking hot chocolate, and cuddling... oh wait that was a relaxing dream that I had. We've been busy but I LOVE it! It is fun to watch our kids in all that they do. We have some pretty great kids.

PS - We had our annual fondue family fondue night last night... I will post pictures soon!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

So fun watching all the performances this time of year. It's the payoff for all those practices. I can't wait to hear about fondue night.

Kelly said...

I'll bet your kids were fabulous in all their performances. Isn't it a fun time of year for that reason? I'm loving it. Merry Christmas to your cute family!

Annie said...

i don't know how you do it all!! you can enjoy the fire next month i guess:)

it was great to hear from you today. thanks for the laugh!!!

K J and the kids said...

I wanna hear them sing ? Can't you post a recording of the show ?