Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another day in the life of a crazy Mom...

So today was a CRAZY day...
  • Steve and I went to Rich's Bagels and got a bagel to go... even the few minutes together was a welcome break.
  • I worked... Normal for my Wednesdays... A pretty productive day.
  • We thought that Jarred & Rachelle's house got broke into again... It was just her cousin... the neighbors called the police in the mean time and her cousin had six cops come and handcuff him with guns drawn... scary at the time but fairly funny now... I still haven't talked to Jarred or Rachelle after they talked to the cousin to see what he said... at any rate that is just funny though (I guess more so where it wasn't me). I would be thankful that the neighbors were looking out for your house I guess though ;)
  • I came home and got the kids a snack and got them ready to get to their nightly ritual.
  • Lisa W. took Miss Ashley to dance (Happy Birthday Sydney & Sara... you cute 7 year olds)
  • I took Shawn & Alyssa to their final dress rehearsal.
  • Their play "ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE" is tomorrow and Friday!!! Please come, if you buy tickets at the door just tell them you are there to see Shawn or Alyssa... they get credit. It is at the MIDVALE MAIN STREET THEATER, 7800 South 700 West (the old Comedy Circuit) at 7:00pm both nights!!!
  • I picked up Sara & Ashley from Dance and took he and Callin home then Cameron, Ashley, Grandma Camille & I went to Walmart for Valentines and Candy... I love Valentine's Day... It might be my favorite.
  • Grandma bought all of the kids McDonald's because I didn't think that I would have time to feed them before YW.
  • We went to pick up Shawn & Alyssa (they were not out on time... "crap we might be late for YW/YM) - Dayna dropped Ashley off at me in the street in Midvale.
  • I dropped Shawn & Ashley Velez off at Combined YM/YW at 6:56... "yay, they made it".
  • I went to drop off Alyssa to Voice Lessons
  • I went to drop off Cameron & Ashley to my house.
  • Picked up Steve @ home
  • Cameron babysat for 1/2 hour. YES - Mother of the Year. I felt like if I was leaving my two youngest home for a 1/2 hour to run to Young Women's, Heavenly Father was going to watch over them because I was doing his work... I was right... they did great.
  • Chelby picked up Alyssa from Voice Lessons... Chelby you are a LIFE SAVER - thank you!
  • I FINALLY GOT TO YOUNG WOMEN'S @ 7:08... only EIGHT minutes late - way to go Jennica!!!!!!
  • Julie had the BEST night planned. We did a video scavenger hunt... we laughed and laughed and laughed.
  • On the scavenger hunt... one of the things that someone in each group had to do was kiss someone on the cheek... MY SON KISSED CUTE ASHLEY VELEZ ON THE CHEEK - as soon as I find where my card reader ran off to I will post a picture... I AM OFFICIALLY OLD - MY SON KISSED SOMEONE ON THE CHEEK~~~~
  • We had such a great night... GOOD JOB JULIE!!!!
  • I came home ate dinner and got the kids in bed...
  • I finally have ONE SECOND to myself.
  • I am off to go take a nice HOT bath!!!
  • Tomorrow is MATURATION for Alyssa - Yes I already said that I AM OLD!!!
  • GOOD NIGHT!!!!

6 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Hey, you're a pro at this maturation stuff.
I hope the play goes well this weekend.

musicmom said...

Holy smokes! You are amazing. I don't know how you do it all!

It doesn't seem like kids should grow so fast. I am having those "I am getting old" moments all to often lately. =)

Lisa said...

Wow - that is quite the day! Thanks for bringing Callin home. I would be more than happy to help you out on busy nights.

Ty Cameron said...

Chad told me there was some drama at Jarred's house. I must here the whole story now. Let me know.

Natalie said...

Whoa! Busy! I need to hear details about the video scavenger hunt. We're planning one for the end of March (tentatively). We need to do lunch and swap YW ideas sometime.

Dayna said...

Your son WHAT??? Kissed my daughter? ha ha It seriously is a cute picture, I'm sure at one point, we can use it for bribery! Thanks for letting her come, and thanks for everything else you do for our family! We love you:)