Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hawaii... oh my favorite place!

Thank you Mom & Dad for an amazing trip. We absolutely love Hawaii. It is so beautiful. We stayed in two of the prettiest hotels. We stayed in the Fairmont on Maui and Hawaii (the Big Island). WOW! The hotels were a vacation in them self. The beds were so comfy that we didn't even want to get up in the mornings.

Josh and Steve. My baby brother is so grown up now. He went through the temple for the first time on this trip in Kona (I will talk about it in another post).

Me and my cute little sister Jelissa. She is so fun. I am glad that we are so close. I love her carefree personality.

This is the four of us getting ready to go on a helicopter ride. Oh my gosh I love to fly in helicopters.

While we were in Hawaii we saw the whales the whole time. When we looked into the ocean we would see a whale jumping out of the water. AWESOME... for whatever reason whales really fascinate me.

Real live LAVA... WOW!!! So cool. This volcano has been continually erupting since 1983. The lava is 2200 degrees. It is much more amazing in person. I really loved the helicopter ride... did I mention that?

Aren't we cute? We are flying the helicopter.

My cute Mom & Dad on our hike.

Me and my Hot husband! We had such a great time. We were able to sit by each other, hold hands, sleep in together, nap together, nap again together, lay by the pool (him in the shade under an umbrella and me in the sun getting sun spots and aging), we ate with out cutting each others food or getting spilled on. We had a great, great time!

Thank you again Mom & Dad... we LOVE you!

4 comments:

newsinaminute said...

so glad you had such a fun time--looks so great--happy for you to get to go--and happy about your brother getting to go to the temple

Kelly said...

I've been waiting for this post! Even though I am green with envy for your impromtu trip to Hawaii (have I mentioned I've never been?), I still love you and your charmed life. I want to be you when I grow up.

K J and the kids said...

Show off.
If you ever need a nanny, or bag carrier, or go getter....TOTALLY here for you. Just sayin'.

cherie said...

Now THAT was a vacation! Sounded great and beautiful! I agree with you about the whales - they are amazing to watch.
Sorry you had to come back to reality, but I'm sure you were missing the kids near the end. Maybe on the plane ride back? :)