Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where to start... Um lets see... Grandma's 80th Birthday Party

So my Mom's Mom... Grandma Barlow turned 80 in January. For her birthday we had a big party at my Mom's House. We sent out about 60 invitations. We ended up having about 100-150 people there. She was so cute and so appreciative.

She is such a cute Grandma... I am pretty sure she is just about a saint... she had 15 kids. And she is NOT CRAZY! I would be... well I am and I only have 4. I think of her every time I am stressed out with my 4 kids.

Here she is with her Baby Brother, Uncle Brent. He lives in San Antonio, Texas. He was invited but told her that he couldn't come. He only told my Mom so that she could plan for him... he surprised her at my Mom's house he just showed up. Grandma just cried and cried she was so surprised and excited.

I love my Grandma. She is an amazing woman and I look up to her. I am glad that she is my Grandma. It is only in the last few years that I have become close to her. She was a completely different Grandma when my Grandpa was alive. I am glad to get know her... she is amazing.

Happy 80th Birthday Grandma! I love you!

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

ye ask and ye shall receive. NICE !
Happy Birthday to your grandma. I LOVE that she has a diamond comb in her hair. How cute is she.

Next I want to know why grandma was different when Granpa was alive ? remember. ye asked.... :)
15 kids. WTCRAP. Now don't I feel a little sheepish for complaining about my 5. shooot.

cherie said...

Families are the best! Yea for Grandma!