Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What a crappy day... sort of!


My fridge decided to break... aarrrggghhhhhh!

What a perfect time in my life to either get it fixed (hopefully) or buy a new one (hopefully not). As of right now they can't find the part that is broken. What a dang pain in my... pocket book. I really didn't want to buy a fridge for Christmas. We have been wanting one for our garage... we just wanted to buy it on our time... not right now. Tonight for fun we will be going out to get a garage fridge... fun!

To make my life just that much better Miss Ashley has been sick for two days with diarrhea. Poor girl. In Ashley fashion she is super happy still... just more cuddly. What fun!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh no! I hate it when appliances break. They should last longer.

Poor Ashley. Cambrie had the same sick tummy last week. She was never grumpy either. That's the silver lining right?

Kelly said...

Oh your beautiful fridge! I hope you don't have to buy a whole new one. That's the worst at Christmas time.

Julie said...

sorry to hear that. But garages in the fridge are great. We missed Ashley on Wednesday.

natalie spratling said...

appliances - we can't live without them and we (i should say i)hate to buy new ones. NO FUN. That is the one down fall of this time of year sickness - good luck.