Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Not a lot to say lately...

I have been reading all of your blogs and really enjoying them. I haven't had any super huge desire to blog myself. I like to read about you guys and hear that you have fun things going on and that you don't sound as crabby as I feel. I am not super stressed. Christmas is coming along nicely, my fridge is fixed (finally), my kids are healthy, I love my husband, I love my neighbors and the rest of my family... but for some reason I am super crabby. So - thank you for posting about fun things so I can read about all of you. Thank you for the example that you are to me as wives and mom's. Thank you for the example that you are as people. I love you all.

Merry Christmas!

PS - I hate when my house is messy. Probably why I am crabby... oh well!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

It's okay that you're crabby. I love you anyway. I still check your blog every day and will continue to do so :) Merry Christmas...

Julie said...

Jennica lets be crabby together and go to lunch.

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! I am so super stressed. You probably wouldn't guess it from my blog though. It couldn't be called Portrait of Bliss if I wrote how I was really feeling! I check your blog daily, and I love to read about what's going on in your life...even if it's that you're feeling crabby. Love ya, girl!

natalie spratling said...

i agree with you all, what a crazy time of year and yet we are all trying to stay on top of it. It is truly the most wonderful, crazy, busy, fill every second of every minute of every hour of every day time of the year. as Annie mentioned in her blog we are all feeling and thinking (most of the time) the same thing and it is nice to know others are and we are all "somewhat" keeping it all together. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on for a while... I didn't get a chance to thank you for the note, It made my day.

katie said...

sorry you're crabby. Lat week I was crabby but this week is much better. Hope you feel better soon.

Annie said...

Too bad Katie isn't crabby anymore, I was going to suggest you be crabby together!!! Hang in there, your card was really cute by the way!!!