Saturday, September 6, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS Callin & Lisa!!!

So today we were able to go to the Salt Lake Temple with some of our very best friends... Callin & Lisa. Seriously this was one of my very favorite memories that we have had together as friends.
They received their endowments at the 4:00pm session. I loved seeing them dressed in all white. They just looked so great, they really had just a great spirit about them. I am so thankful that I am friends with them. I am thankful for the example they are to us. They have worked so hard to get to where they are right now. I love, love, love to watch their testimony grow. I am counting down now for Friday to see their cute family become an eternal family.

I love you guys... Congratulations!!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

That is seriously the cutest picture of them in the little cove thingy. Cute dress, Lisa! I'm so happy for you guys. And proud.

Lisa said...

Oh thanks Jen! I am so happy that you guys could be there with us! Five days - five days!!

Thanks for the post and shout out - it is so sweet!

It was so nice to have you guys there with us.

I love you!

Chelby said...

Nice work missy. It was a wonderful day. Thanks again for the ride.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennica! How fun for you guys.
So.. I just wanted to say I have been here reading. It's been a while... cute blog. Are you bored?

Katrina said...

I think you're behind - I've already seen this post - I need more! he he. Hey - I want to know how you put the "I believe" on your blog - I want to add it to mine, but as you know, I'm clueless! Cute Blog - Cute Fam!

newsinaminute said...

weddings are one of my favorite things and missions too
read all about Hayley leaving this Jan for a full time mission in
Portugal (Porto) its on the blog

Lynda