Saturday, September 27, 2008

Looking Back at our Week...

Monday - Steve & I both worked all day then after school Alyssa had Drama Practice and also Soccer Practice.

Tuesday - Steve & I both worked all day. After school we had the room parent orientation (I get to be the head room parent in Cameron's class this year). Then I had to run to Shawn's first big Jr. High Parent Teacher Conference. It went pretty well. Then Shawn had karate but he somehow talked me out of going because of parent teacher conference. Cameron had soccer practice then finally we went to scout pack meeting for Cameron... yes this was one of those nights that we didn't eat until 9:00pm (we seem to have a lot of these).

Wednesday - I went on a field trip all morning with Alyssa's class to the U of U - Natural History Museum. Steve worked. I came back and went straight to Cameron's class to do the Meet the Master Art program - what a cute cute age. I ran straight from there to my nail appt. I finally got to sit down and have a break. After school Ashley and her cute little friends had drama class. Alyssa had voice lesson's & play practice (yes if you are wondering she is in WAY to much right now). Steve and I both had young men's and young women's so we didn't even know how we were going to pick her up and my life saver, Chelby saved me and picked her up for me. Thanks Chelby!

Thursday - We started the day off at Dad's & Doughnuts at 8:00am. We all went because I was helping set up and take down. I came home and had a relaxing face wax at Jami's house. Then Steve & I both worked again... I am beginning to see a pattern here. After school we had "Cookie Friday" for the Jr. High kids - They didn't have school on Friday so Chelby & I changed it to Thursday this week. Then Shawn had Karate, Then we had Cameron's Soccer practice & Alyssa's Soccer game. Finally I headed over to Kneader's to meet all the Bonko Girls (and Sub's) for Dinner then to Mindy's house for Bonko. Cute Cute prizes. I have the best set of girlfriends. I am not sure how I became so lucky. I love each and every one of you for completely different reasons.

Friday - I went visiting teaching to Julie Smith & Jami Morrell. Shawn & Steve played golf because Shawn didn't have school. Then they came home to watch some episodes of "Prison Break" together. Then Shawn, Steve & I all went to lunch at "Five Guys Burgers & Fries". Yummy! Steve then went to work and Shawn & I grocery shopped. We did a few chores when we got home and I started to decorate for Halloween. Then we raced to get ready because Julie & Trent invited us & the Sharples over for a really great homemade dinner. BBQ Lamb, Cheesy mashed potatoes, bacon wrapped asparagus, you goat girl salad and the VERY BEST homemade peach pie that I have ever had. YUMMY! Thank you Thank you Thank you for inviting us. The next time is our turn. I love you guys... it was fun to sit and talk with the 6 of us.

Saturday - We had to leave our house by 7:30am for Cameron's game that was in Pleasant Grove, then we ate breakfast at McDonald's, Then straight home to drop off Steve to go to work. The rest of us headed to Guyz N Dollz to Alyssa's Snow White play. She is so stinking cute in the play. Then straight from her play we headed up to Heber for her soccer game. After her game we ate dinner at the Dairy Keen in Heber with Brad & Jamie Mackay. We are now home and BEAT! It is 8:30pm and I AM READY FOR BED!!!!!

I am sorry that this is such a BORING post BUT it is purely for journaling purposes only.

I am tired -

10 comments:

Kim said...

Perhaps you should not let your kids do any extracirricular activities and just make them do homework and chores for fun. It's a lot less driving and your schedule is less hectic...just a thought! Five Guys just opened down the street from us...I agree, YUM!

Natalie said...

My goodness! That was a busy week! I'd be tired too!

Kelly said...

No wonder you stay so skinny! Do you ever stop running (or driving)? I'm happy you guys came to dinner at Julie's. Wasn't that amazing? She never ceases to amaze me.

Lisa said...

Wow ... busy week! This seems to be the norm for you guys!

I would have a hard time keeping up.

Julie said...

Personally, I enjoy reading your hectic schedule updates....its mind stimulating.

natalie spratling said...

You are one busy person. So fun to read into your life.

Blake said...

Holly cow--you guys are incredibly busy. I'm impressed. I think it's fun to hear what you do, even if it is for journaling purposes, thanks for sharing. (this is Shonna btw, even though I'm posted as Blake)

Blake said...

I actually meant Holy Cow- instead of a Christmas decorated cow.

The Beesley Family said...

Hey lady! Thank you so much for the cute supportive comments you always leave for me, they mean a TON to me! I sent you an invite, I hope I get to see you when I come visit, I miss you lots! Hope all is well! xoxo p.s. I have that "simplicity" plaque you gave me in our bedroom, it matches PERFECTLY and I absolutely love it. Thanks again!

Jenn said...

What can I say it sounds exhausting after reading your post I am ready for a nap!