Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am BAD at BLOGGING...

I absolutely love to read all of your blogs, I even get annoyed when you don't update them... then why am I so bad at blogging? I feel SUPER overwhelmed. With my whole lift right now.
  • My house... is a HUGE disaster.
  • My laundry... well it looks as if I do laundry for the whole neighborhood.
  • My car... smells and looks like some small animal died in it.
  • My craft room... looks like a kids play house.
  • My brain... is fried!!!
  • I do have a clean theater.
I have couples Halloween Bonko at my house on Saturday. I am pretty sure that I will have it cleaned up by then... I hope!

Please keep blogging... it keeps me sane. I would miss you guys if you didn't do it.

5 comments:

musicmom said...

Jennica--
Thanks for the invite to your blog. YOu really are a crazy busy mom, but you sound happy. I have loved reading all the back blogs.
Conference is also one of my favorite times, I feel like it fills my reservoirs and keeps me going for a long time after it is over.

Sounds like you had a great weekend camping with your family. We need those times away to refuel.

Good luck on your house. They always seem to have a way of pulling back together before the big events. You really are amazing! It makes me tired reading all you do! :)

Jarred and Rachelle said...

I just posted pics on facebook if you are wanting to look at an update. Thanks for the soup today...Rachelle

Natalie said...

I blogged today.

Chelby said...

All I can say is the more time I spend around you I can see why we are friends and all I can say is amen Sister.

Lisa said...

Do you have your chairs in the theatre? If no is that why it is still clean?

Looking forward to Saturday! I always look at Bonko as the one in every eigth month cleaning my house gets.