Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy 13th Annivarsary Steve!!!


So I am a litte behind in blogging... for no other reason but that I haven't felt like it.

Anyway... Sunday was our 13 year anniversary. I can not even believe we have been married for 13 years. It seems like just yesterday that we got married. We have done so many great things in our 13 years.
Here is 13 things that we have done together:
  1. Went through the temple
  2. Had four kids
  3. Bought two houses
  4. Went on many, many fun adventures
  5. Gained a testimony together
  6. Paid a lot of bills
  7. Started a business
  8. Paid a lot more bills after that
  9. Had some surgeries... some good... some not so good
  10. Had a miscarriage
  11. Met the greatest neighbors ever
  12. Had the best friends ever
  13. Adopted Harley

Steve... thank you for making me laugh. I have loved every minute of our lucky 13 years...
I am looking forward to many many more.

I LOVE YOU!
Happy Anniversary!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

Hope you had a happy anniversary. Now did you say 13 years? Or did you mean to say 14 years? LOL!

Jennica said...

Ha Ha Ha!!!

K J and the kids said...

Happy Anniversary.

(whispering) I take it your neighbors read this blog ?? question in reference to number 11.

Annie said...

i'm pretty sure lincoln street misses you all!

i swear it was just yesterday you all moved across the street! happy anniversary. you have an amazing family.

and yes, we should go in to business together!!!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! You have a great and beautiful family!

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary.

katie said...

I agree with Annie. Those weirdos that you sold your old, very cute house to....well, yuck.
Happy Anniversary!

Lisa said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! My very favorite part of your wedding was ... seeing you walk down the stairs, you were so beautiful and absolutely breathtaking.

Two other favs ... when we went to see you in the line and you told me my button was undone .. yea the one by the ta ta's.

When Steve sang to you .... Trent, Mike, Callin and I had front row seats.

I saw the picture of the day you were sealed at your Mom's house the other night ...

I love you guys so much!!! Happy Anniversary and many, many, many more!!!

Jarred and Rachelle said...

Happy Anniversary. No one informed me that is was your anniversary on Sunday. I guess I need to start a list of important dates, so I don't miss them. Sorry...but I hope you had a fun one. I can't WAIT to have our FIRST!!!
-Rachelle Cameron

Amy Lou said...

Happy Anniversary!! You really are the poster couple, making marriage and family look so easy! Congratulations!!

Dayna said...

Happy Anniversary!! Lucky #13. Love the last pic. LOL