Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to you all...

My top ten things I am thankful for today... (in no certain order)

1. That we could have 42 people eat with us yesterday... including Aunt Suzi & Uncle Wes family surprising us from Phoenix!
2. Steve & all of the hard work that he does for our family. I love having him for a best friend.
3. Our 4 kids... each of them have such different personalities and I love it.
4. Our Country and those men & women that fight for our freedom (thank you Buck).
5. The Gospel... I can't imagine what it would be like for Steve & I to raise our kids with out it.
6. (I just asked Ashley what she is thankful for... so this is hers) "I am thankful for EVERYTHING that Jesus gave us and the world... oh except for alcohol... oh ya... that wasn't from Jesus, that was from Satan."
7. Our Warm Home.
8. My whole family. It is such a blessing to have a family who all gets along and wants to spend all their time together.
9. My friends... you guys are so much fun to talk to and have fun with. Thank you for all that you teach my by your examples.
10. Our education.

1 comment:

Leigh and Buck said...

I am truely honored to have a place in your top 5. It means the world to me to have friends who care as much as you do. Thank you for helping my family through this time.

Love

Buck