Saturday, November 22, 2008

I am on a countdown...

I love Thanksgiving... I love to eat... I love my family... I LOVE THAT MY GRANDPARENTS fly in from Phoenix... I love to eat more... I love to play family games... I love Jarred & Jelissa's homemade cream pies that have more graham cracker crust than they have pie filling... I love to stay over at my parents house with the whole family until the wee hours of the morning...

This year my Mom & Dad have 42 of us coming to their house. This includes My Grandpa, Grandma, Other Grandma, My Mother in law, Father in law, & and my other Father in law. I love that I can eat with all of them at one time and not have to trade houses or "years" with my in laws. I haven't always loved thanksgiving growing up... BUT now... I think it might be my favorite.

I am thankful for all of you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

You are thankful for me ?
:)
Thanks !

K J and the kids said...

Oh, and how about 52 for dinner ?

The Beesley Family said...

You are so cute. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! xoxo

Dayna said...

Happy Turkey Day!! I love that you all get to be together...makes life sooo much easier. Have a great day.
Luvs!