Sunday, November 2, 2008

A cute family photo shoot!


Isn't she about the cutest little thing you have ever seen?

We did a little impromptu photo shoot of the Sutton's on Saturday!

It was fun to take some fun pictures of friends!

It made me decide that I want to start doing this for a living!

Do you think that I will ever get off of my lazy butt and do it? Probably not but I want to!

Chelby looks amazingly awesome especially after loosing a whole lot of weight! She is my idol!

Their girls are just super cute!

Look at Chelby's cute skinny butt... She doesn't even know that I took this picture! You guys get to see it first! I love this family. It really was fun to take their pictures. Their girls just loved posing. I am glad that I am friends with them. Chelby... thank you for all of your help all of the time!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I think you need some more practice with the Lindsay family ... lol!!!

Let's do it together - I am doing it I am going to stop talking about it and go to school to get my RN and spend the rest of my days in Labor and Delivery and Recovery.

We have been through so much together - let' do this together!

I love you - you area a very talented photographer - go for it Jen!

Jeri said...

so how did she do it? (lose the weight) I think when she lost it - I found it! I'm looking to pass it along to someone else now...

Natalie said...

The pictures are great. I just can't get over how awesome Chelby looks. She's one hot chicka!

Annie said...

the granquist family needs some new family photos too!! you do great work!!!

Melissa said...

Your hired! Seriously! You could make bank! I totally need family pics! I love that family too! All those dang girls are my fav!

Dayna said...

You truly are a great photographer! I can't even believe Chelby's butt! She is an amazing person, and a great example:)

Chelby said...

Thank you so so much for the pictures they are so great. I knew that you would do such a great job. Thank you for all the sweet things that you said about me and my family. We love you too. I am so grateful for our friendship it means the world to me and I know that my kids feel the same way when it comes to the friendship they have with your kids. Even Abby was having so much fun with Camron. I love it. That was a great day with the Murray's.
Thanks for being you!
P.s. thanks to all my sweet friends and the comments you have left.

Julie said...

Nice Buttocks Chelb...

Jenn said...

Those ARE beautiful pics. I am all about supporting my friends and their dreams. There fore I am volunteering my family for a photo shoot, you know just to give you some more experience and build your portfolio! And Chelby I will be your weight loss project since you have mastered your weightloss, you might be looking for a new candiate!

Lisa said...

Ummm ... hopped on looking for an Anniversary post ... where is it?

Katrina said...

I will also be willing to submit my family to your business adventure - I loved your comment in Sunday School!!! Who's naked this week? he he