Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Book Tag!!!

Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

Ok so I picked up two books that I am reading right now... The first one is "simplify" by Carolyn J. Rasmus.

Here is the fifth sentence on page 123:

"When we feel stressed, troubled, unsure, or discouraged we need to remember the things that we are taught in Primary: We must believe in Christ and all He has promised to do for us. "

What a great thought!

Here is the second book that I am sort of reading (or just starting)... "Mary, Martha, and Me" by Camille Fronk Olson. She is actually the lady that hired my Mother in Law at the LDS Business College. She was the Dean of Students for a while before my Mother in Law was.


Here is the fifth sentence on page 123:

"His grace is sufficient. Sufficient means enough."

I am pretty sure that I was tagged right now to actually get to these pages in both of these books right now in my life. I feel a little stressed out lately. I have had a headache since last Friday. I need to take both of these thoughts in and actually use them in my life right now.

Thank you to those who tagged me. I am glad I did this.

Now I am going to tag anyone that reads my blog... if you haven't done this do it... It was fun.

4 comments:

natalie spratling said...

Love the new look of your blog. I just finished a book with Bailey and have not found another book to read yet. Love the advice from these two books. Sorry to hear things have been a little stressful for you right now...hopefully this too shall pass.

Kelly said...

I think those are the best quotes that I've read from this tag. Awesome!

Natalie said...

I agree with Kelly--those are good quotes.

Jeri said...

they are great - In fact, they are so good, I quoted you, quoting them - on my own blog - hope that's okay...