Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy 24th Birthday Josh!

So today is my little brother Josh's Birthday. He was born 24 years ago. I was almost 10 years old when he was born (that is Alyssa's age right now). I was so excited when he was born. I was in the 4th grade. When my mom was feeling up to it I brought Josh to school for show and tell. I loved when I would get to tend him. Josh and I have always been friends. He is such a great guy. He is super handsome, SUPER smart, really fun to talk to, and totally funny. We have always been close. I love to be his big sissy and I love to have him as my "little buddy". Happy Birthday buddy - I love you!

I asked Josh today what he wanted from me for his birthday and he said for me to find him a wife. So if any of you know a cute, young, single, fun, LDS girl let me know and we will set them up.

Today for his birthday we went to lunch at Olive Garden with Mom, Dad, Josh, Steve, Ashley and me. Then this afternoon I made his favorite cake... Homemade chocolate cake with real whipping cream & crushed up candy canes (note: in April you have to use the mints like they give you at Sonic). For dinner tonight the whole family went to dinner at Bonsai at Cottonwood. We had a great time. We brought the cake there and sang happy birthday.

Happy birthday Josh!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Josh!! I will keep my eye out for your wife.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Josh!! Wow - 24!! I still remember how young he was at your wedding.
I will also keep a look out for a wife.

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to your little brother!

Jeri said...

A wife for Josh??? Since I don't know Josh at all, it's a bit difficult to help. I know a really nice girl (met via a blog group I belong to). I don't really expect that they would be a match, but she is a single, cute, fun, lds girl, so I'm sending you the info.

here is her "ABOUT ME" from her blog...About Me

What am I? A Book Worm, Quasi Poet, Philosophizer, Writer, Music Lover, Return Missionary, College Student, Feminine Tom Boy, Artist, Teacher, Daughter, Sister, and Friend...

Julia was home-schooled, and her family is very "home centered." (might be considered to the extreme to many) She is currently an ordinance worker at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.

her blog sight is http://wherehasmymindgone.blogspot.com/

There you have it - my contribution to the wife hunt:)