Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy 12th Birthday Shawn!


Today is Shawn's 12th birthday. I really can't believe that we have a 12 year old. I think of all of the things that a 12 year old boys does... He will start to pass the sacrament, he will hold the priesthood, he will go to jr. high, he will be in young mens, he will flirt with girls and much much more.
I remember when we were pregnant with him I always said that I hoped that he was a boy because I always wanted an older brother to protect me and Shawn does a great job of that (protecting his siblings). Having him in our family is such a joy (most of the time LOL). He is a really great boy. He has a super strong testimony and really does know right from wrong. I am glad that he is our oldest because he is a great example to his siblings and friends.
I love you buddy... Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

K J and the kids said...

You have so many April birthdays.
July must be a busy month for you and your mom ! ;)

You have DARLING kids ! I'm certain that they are as wonderful as they are cute too.

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!!!! You have been a great kid from the very start! You have always been super fun and very smart. You are definetly an example for your siblings and friends.

With love - Happy Happy Birthday!!!

katie said...

Crap...already? Happy birthday Shawn. I still remember the year he got the green machine thing.

Natalie said...

Happy birthday, Shawn. I can't believe you guys have a 12 year-old either. He sure is a cute young man. You have reason to be proud of him.

DeDee said...

What a cute, I mean handsome, guy! 12 is a big milestone. Hope it's wonderful.

Jenn said...

Wow you have your birthday parties cut out for you in the month of April. Happy b-day to a great kid!

Twisted Sister said...

Crazy! You have birthdays coming out your ears!

I started a blog finally, if your interested find me at carrolnorton.blogspot.com

Or did I already tell you? I can't remember anymore!

Amy Lou said...

Holy snot, seriously 12 years old! We were just looking at pictures of Shawn when he was just 2-3 years old! I love this growing up stuff! Shawn is such a good looking, good kid. Great job Jen and Steve!