Thursday, April 3, 2008

A good BUY...

I was at Wal-Mart today. I know weird I am usually at Target... but today it was Wal-Mart. While I was there I walked by an end aisle (kind of by the wrapping paper). On the end cap, they had these darling packages of gift bags. In each package was 8 gift bags with 10 pieces of coordinating tissue. They were originally $5.00 each. They were on SALE for $3.00. SO... for $15.00 I bought 24 gift bags, 40 pieces of tissue and 3 rolls of wrapping paper. Pretty great deal huh?

7 comments:

K J and the kids said...

DANG YOU for getting such a great deal and not picking up a few extras for your faithful readers !!!!
(I swear at you all of the time in parenthesize. I'll refrain today)

Jenny said...

Great deal!!! Now I will be expecting a gift in the mail any day now.

natalie spratling said...

I love great deals. That is the only way to shop. Now you're set for any occassion. As my kids would say "Sweet!"

Natalie said...

I love posts like this. You are such an enabler! Now I feel the need to run to Walmart. Thank you very much.

Kelly said...

That is worth it for the wrapping paper alone. I always feel like I spend a ton on that stuff.

katie said...

Feel free to bring my present by anytime. Thanks. I'm with you, usually a Target girl. Wal-Mart really ticks me off sometimes.

DeDee said...

There's nothing like the feeling you get after finding a great deal! It's the little things...