Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Alyssa!



Today is my big girls birthday! I can't believe that she is 10 already. I remember the day that she was born like it was yesterday. We didn't find out what we were having when we were pregnant with her. I really wanted a girl because I had a boy, but I didn't want to say that I wanted a girl because I might jinx it. As if she could turn into a boy LOL! When we were having her Steve said "It is a girl..." I told him not to get my hopes up... He said "I see her... it really is". She had dark dark black hair and a lot of it. she has the most beautiful skin even still. She is such a beautiful girl. Inside and out. I am having so much fun with her right now. It is fun to have a little person that is yours that you are friends with. She has such great conversations with me. We really love having her as our oldest girl... she is a great example to Ashley and Cameron.





I love you Alyssa... Have a happy day!

11 comments:

Annie said...

You are right about her beautiful skin, I'm jealous! Happy Birthday Alyssa!! I can't believe you are 10! Have a great day!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Pretty Girl! I can't believe she is 10! She is an amazingly beautiful, talented and fun girl.

I remember she was only 5 months at our wedding. She was so little.

Natalie said...

She is such a pretty girl. I can't believe she's 10 already. Happy birthday Alyssa!

newsinaminute said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa you are pretty on the inside and out. you're late over plans --sounded fun *(I made you mom tell me what the party plan was) enjoy!!

PS Jennica is it alright for me to keep those pics on my blog about D.C. ? thanks for sharing! your nice like that! ha!
I think I should have probably asked first--do you mind my borrowing them? let me know--K?

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alyssa! You are turning out to be such a beautiful girl - getting prettier every year.

katie said...

I too remember when Alyssa was born. She's beautiful!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa! We love you!!

Jenny said...

Time sure flies. I can't believe she is 10. I remember when she was born and I saw you at Old Navy. I remember you were buying the CUTEST clothes for her. I knew then that I wanted a baby girl some day. She is absolutely beautiful. Just like her beautiful mother.

natalie spratling said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl...they grow up way to FAST! She is beautiful.

Jenn said...

Happy post b-day. Man where is the time going? She is a darling little girl, hope she had a special b-day!

Amy Lou said...

Okay I am behind on checking your blog, happy birthday Murray family!
We just love the sweet, sincere person that Alyssa is when we seeher with our Jackson. We are so touched by her genuine kindness and love.