Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS Jarred!!!!


Congratulations Jarred & Rachelle!

On July 21, 2008, while on a 16 mile hike my cute brother Jarred & Rachelle got engaged. I am seriously so excited. I really love Rachelle. She fits perfectly into our family. She is perfect for Jarred. They are so darling together. We have had so many fun times (trips, parties, dinners, late night talks etc.) with them together. They have been dating for about a year and a half.

Jarred decided that he wants to get married soon, so they are getting married on August 15th (yes 2008) at this point. I get to help plan a lot of it. I am so excited.

Congratulations Jarred & Rachelle!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats to your brother! That's exciting!

Lisa said...

Wow Jarred - don't waste anytime! Congratulations - you guys make a really cute couple.

Well Jelissa - it's your turn now!

Congratulations Cameron Family!

Kelly said...

There are cousins in your kids future! Congratulations Jarred!

Jenn W. said...

Congrats to the Cameron boys! I agree with Kelly- here comes the cousins! :)

Jenn W.

Leigh and Buck said...

Jared, This is Buck sending my warmest congratulations to you from very far away. I am very happy to hear that you found the right one! Who would have thought after our first interaction(with the Murray City Police) we would be where we are today. I am proud to be your friend and glad you found a cutie to take care of you.

Buck

Julie said...

Wow...congrats to them and congrats to you. I know you have wanted your sibling to get married for a while now and now you are going to have it all!!

Annie said...

it is a good thing he has you for a sister..you are the best party planner i know!! and, i know it will be a party!!! congrats

Unknown said...

yay!!! i am so excited!!