Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy 34th Birthday to Me!!!

So I was asleep just now and Shawn came to wake me up...

"MOM, you just got your first birthday present for the day... Your friends are rolling around like army men and pretending to have guns and toilet papering our house"!

Dayna & Jami, you guys are the best. Thanks for the birthday present... I just love it.

And just because I didn't mention your name... I know who else was there too.

Love you guys!

PS - Do you want me to get you the left over roll of toilet paper on my porch
that you left... It is still on the roll!

11 comments:

K J and the kids said...

YOU ARE SO OLDER THAN ME !!! I LOVE THAT !

Happy happy birthday Jennica dear. Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had one wish, then it would beeeee.
A happy happy birthday to you from me !

(I sang that SUPER good too)

Jenn said...

How funny! Hope you have a very special B-day today!

Natalie said...

I love that you got toilet papered for your birthday! I'm thinking that extra roll was probably their special gift to you! I fully expect you to use it.

Dayna said...

What are you talking about? I would never! LOL! Happy Birthday!!! I hope your day is FABULOUS!!

Jeri said...

hey - Happy Birthday! I didn't know you shared a birthday with my little Aaron monkey! he turned 8 today! No extra toilet paper flying around this house though. (Give him about 8 more years.)

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! That is hilarious that Shawn caught them in the act.

Julie said...

Amateurs...thats all I have to say. If I was with them they wouldn't have been caught. Ladies...you know I am the queen of fun and you just shouldn't try those things without me. (Army Rolls??)

Annie said...

i thought about you all day! i'm sure you did something fabulous that you will blog about later!! and just for the record it is still your birthday WEEK!!!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

katie said...

If you ever need help getting revenge, I've got a strong posse. We'd love to help! Happy Birthday!

Kelly T, that's me! said...

Happy Birthday cuz from Jeremy and Kelly
xoxox