Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sleeping Kids on a Summer Morning...

I just checked on all of my kids and they are peacefully sleeping. I love to watch my kids sleep even when they are 12 and an inch and a half taller than me. I just love to sit wand watch them and wonder what they are dreaming about. I love to ask them about their dreams when they wake up. Even after a crazy day, when my kids have been crazy, I have been crazy etc etc Heavenly Father knew to give us time to watch our kids peacefully sleep. I just truly love it.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

AMEN!!!

natalie spratling said...

I also love watching them sleep...when they are so content.

DeDee said...

I love watching my kids sleep. I go and peek at them every night. They look almost angelic and it makes me forget all of the things they did to drive me crazy earlier that day.

Katrina said...

I think that watching my boys sleep is one of my favorite things to do. It makes you realize that even though you might be crazy it is totally worth it.

Natalie said...

I always try to sneak pictures of my sleeping kids. It's fun to see them all curled up in their jammies sound asleep in their beds.

Jenn said...

Ditto, I think the best thing about watching kids sleep is they are quite, not demanding anything, not fighting or whinning. It is a sweet ending to the day to see them peacefully sleeping.
How is shawn feeling by the way?

Lisa said...

I love going in at night to check on the kids, I could sit there all night and just stare at them.

It's the best!

Andrea Griggs said...

I love watching my kids sleep-I think it's one of my favorite parts about being a mommy!

nicole said...

Well said! It's in that moment after a hectic day that you realize...hmmm, I guess I will keep you one more day. Much needed times. Can't wait to hear about Bear Lake!