Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Cameron is just cute...



Today Cameron was riding around with Steve doing errands for work. Steve came home from Scout Camp just today to work. Steve was on the phone and Cameron grabbed his notebook off of his lap. Steve said "Bud what are you doing I am using that...?" Cameron said "Dad, hold on I have something important to write... I need to write down this DOT COM for Mom... It really will help her and save her time for Uncle Jarred's wedding. Then she can be with us more"...Steve looks over at what he is writing and he wrote "www.brideaccess.com".

Maybe that is an indication that I spend entirely to much time pretending that I am J-Lo in The Wedding Planner.

6 comments:

Jeri said...

you have to love those "gentle reminders" from time to time. -out of the mouths of babes, eh?

and I just have to say... TAMPON EARRINGS????? I cannot even imagine! You wild thing you! (I don't think they should be added to the "wedding apparel accessories" list, just in case you were considering it.)

Lisa said...

That is so stinking cute and thoughtful! Way to go Cameron!

Chelby said...

I love it! IF you need any help let me know I don't want your kids to forget their Who their mother is.

Shellee said...

Thanks for the invite.

Your count down until school starts cracks me up. I turned over my calendar to august this past sunday, just so i could see it was coming.

Good luck with the wedding planning, i didn't realize it was coming up so quickly.

DeDee said...

At least you raised him to be thoughtful...that should count for something!

Unknown said...

he is such a sweetie!