Monday, July 28, 2008

On my to-do list tomorrow...

  1. Go walking with Stacy Benson (6:45am)
  2. Go to Xpedex with Jarred & Rachelle for invitations (7:45am)
  3. Go to Kinko's to meet with the Manager to print (9:30am)
  4. Somewhere in there take a shower and get dressed
  5. Oh ya and I have three kids at home (Steve & Shawn are at Scout Camp)
  6. Call DJ, Flower Lady, Harpist?, Cake Lady Etc.
  7. Help with Bridesmaid & flower girl dresses.
  8. Oh ya by the looks of my body I have NEVER forgotten to eat either.
  9. Go to Sundance to meet with Brandon the Event Coordinator there (1:00pm)
  10. Did I mention that Sundance is ONE HOUR away?
  11. Did I also mention that Sundance is ALSO ONE HOUR back?
  12. Get Alyssa to Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs play practice - She tried out a couple of weeks ago and got the part of "Happy" (4:00pm)
  13. Karate for me - I will really need it today (6:00pm)
  14. Cameron & Alyssa are scrimmaging against each other with Murray Max Soccer at Grant (7:00pm) This will be fun to have them play a "friendly" game against each other.
  15. I think somewhere in there we will eat dinner... I said I think.
  16. I need to finish New Moon in the Twilight series. Maybe that should be number 1 not 15.
Wish me luck... With Steve up at Scout Camp... I am pretty sure that I have NO IDEA how it will all work tomorrow.

6 comments:

Jeri said...

Good luck! It was just a couple weeks ago I was playing the "scout camp widow" song. I felt busy and run ragged - and I don't think I even left my house!

Hang in there - and have fun with all that wedding stuff!

Lisa said...

WOW! Let me know if you need any help - seriously!

How many flower girls? In my suit scavenger hunt I found cute dresses at Burlington and Ross. Of course Jolene's in Valley Fair Mall has multiple designs in various sizes.

Good luck Jenn.

Natalie said...

I always stress out when I have crazy-busy days and I'm on my own. Good luck with everything! And be sure to treat yourself to a Sonic Diet Coke when you're all done.

Twisted Sister said...

New Moon is over-rated...

Twisted Sister said...

P.S. Tell Jarrod congratulations. That is great news!

K J and the kids said...

It sounds like you are the event coordinator. I hope you get paid for your services :)