Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Wedding Day Jarred & Rachelle Cameron...

So I am all done being Jennifer Lopez in The Wedding Planner... I thought that the wedding ceremony & reception turned out so great. Here is a time line of events:

  • 9:30am wedding rehearsal at Sundance
  • 11:30am Lunch with the wedding party at PF Chang's
  • Rachelle's Mom took both of my girls to get their hair done at a salon
  • Picked up all of the flowers to take them to Sundance to decorate with
  • Decorate, Decorate, Decorate
  • Decorate, Decorate, Decorate
  • at 4:40pm (ceremony started at 5:00pm) we all got in our motor home (about 12 of us) to quickly get ready
  • got out to the ceremony at 5:00pm
  • ceremony
  • pictures
  • more final decorating
  • reception
  • clean - up
  • bed at about 2:00am
I loved the night so much. Watching my brother and his cute bride get married was for sure one of the best days of my whole life. Here are some of my favorites from the day:
  • All of the guys wore tuxedos BUT Jarred, Shawn & Cameron wore the ones with tails
  • Jarred also surprised Shawn & Cameron and the three of them wore a top hat (oh my gosh... I can't wait to put pictures on to show you how cute they looked)
  • Jarred surprised Rachelle with diamond earrings to wear that night
  • Watching all 4 of my kids walk done the aisle... so cute
  • The look on Jarred's face when he saw Rachelle in her wedding dress
  • The look on their faces as they were getting married
  • Dancing, Dancing, Dancing at the reception
  • I LOVED dancing with all of the girls to Mamma Mia's "Dancing Queen" with Rachelle in the middle of the circle
  • Rachelle & Her Dad dancing to Mamma Mia's "Slipping through my fingers"
  • Jarred looked more content & happy than I have ever ever EVER seen him
  • At the end of the night Jarred & I stood together in a little hug and he told me that I would NEVER understand how much that it meant to him that I had dropped everything to plan their wedding and how much he appreciated what I had done... Just that right there was thank you enough.
Jarred, I can't tell you enough how happy I am that you found Rachelle. I really love her and I am excited to have her as my sister. You guys are a really great couple and The love that you have for each other shows so much.

I love you guys... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

8 comments:

cherie said...

Wow. That sounds like a perfect night. I'm glad you were happy with the end result and know that it was worth all your efforts!

Lisa said...

Jen - you did an amazing job! It was a beautiful - fun reception. I knew you could do it ... you did an awesome job!

Jarred and Rachelle didn't stop smiling the whole night. They are such a cute couple and so beautiful inside and out.

Jarred and Rachelle - Thank you for sharing a peice of your magic with us old married folks. Your love and happiness was contagious.

Natalie said...

It sounds wonderful. I'd love to see pictures. You deserve a break. I'm thinking a pedi appointment is in your future. :)

Jenn said...

Way to go! Just think now you have the practice for your four kids weddings. Hopefully later than sooner.

Would love to see pictures!

sue said...

Hi Jennica!

Wanted to let you know I (finally) checked your blog. You have the cutest family. You seem like you are so productive and busy. Thanks again for the invite... I'll be checking in.

Suzanne

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry we missed it. My babysitter (grandma) tore her rotator cuff tendon that afternoon and I REALLY didn't want to bring Simon. It sounds like an incredible event. Your brother is lucky to have such a talented sister!

Cindy said...

Sounds like a perfectly lovely and busy day - the best kind ever. So happy for your brother. Life can be so grand sometimes.

Amy Lou said...

I bet your boys looked so handsome! Congrats on pulling of the wedding. You are fantastic at events, let me know if you are up for missing Christmas and joining me at the Holiday Bowl. Love you!