Friday, August 1, 2008

I am just tired...

I am tired.


I just finished:
  • Back to Back Murray Max Tournament Games in Park City for Alyssa yesterday and today
I am planning:
  • A bridal shower for Jarred's Fiance (Saturday, August 2, 2008)
  • A golf tournament for 144 people (Monday, August 4, 2008)
  • A wedding - 550 invitations (Friday, August 15, 2008)
  • School clothes, and my favorite... supply shopping
  • 24 more days of fun things to do for the Summer (I have failed miserably at this lately)
Again... I am TIRED.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Ummm...you should be tired. I'm tired just reading about everything you're planning.

natalie spratling said...

love the new look of your blog. I am tired and i am not planning a million different things. love to pop into your life and see what is going on.

Jenny said...

I need your email... I got an email from you a while back but I don't have it anymore. Send me a reminder and I will give you my dad's number.