Saturday, August 30, 2008

Clean Kitchen & Family Room...

You would think that with all my kids at school all day I would clean then...but NOPE, I finally did it today! I deep, took everything off of my counter, cleaned my kitchen.

I also put together my 2008-2009 "Mom's Control Journal" so I know where and when my kids are at school functions, school parties, dance, drama, soccer, karate, voice lessons etc. I also put together my new Young Women's binder.

I have been putting off laundry all day... it is time to do it before my amazing husband takes me out on a date.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love deep cleaning, organizing days like that. I bet your Mom's Control Journal is awesome. I'd love to peek at it sometime.

Kelly said...

Doing stuff like that is so mentally rewarding. It's ALMOST as much fun as shopping...almost. Have fun on you date! How were night games last night? Email me.

Lisa said...

LOL! The kitchen and family room are the two things that suffer on weekends here. Good for you!

How was your date? Did you do anything fun? Date? What is that?