Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mamma Mia...

So tonight a couple of us girls went to see Mama Mia... I have been wanting to see it. I had NO IDEA how much I would love it. I really think that it was the best show that I have seen in a LONG time. It is my new favorite! I totally want to make a video of me and my friends doing the movie... I just think that it would be a blast to embarrass our kids like that... the least we could do it dress like them and go out... are you in? Lets plan it!

That was just what I needed on a really stressful couple of weeks...
I love you girls for going with me. You are the greatest... we missed those of you who didn't come. You can still be in our play!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm sorry I didn't go. I saw Mama Mia a couple of weeks ago with Kelly. My sis-in-law and I are seeing it again this Saturday. It's a great show. I've been listening to the soundtrack ever since then.

K J and the kids said...

It's the best right ???
Didn't Meryl Streep sell it.

Didn't love Pierce though.

Cindy said...

I want to see that show. I'm back to blogging a little and couldn't wait to see your up-date. Tired?-I know that feeling-is it in the air? Hang in there, maybe when summer is over life will slow down??

Kim said...

We saw the play first here in Atlanta and I have to say it was much better than the movie, although I enjoyed the movie. If it comes to Utah, make it a priority to go. We've also been listening to the ABBA GOLD CD and Abby loves to sing the songs.

Gotta love ABBA!

Julie said...

I loved the movie too. I would have loved to see the show with all the girls but I had a killer headache. I really need to buy the cd so me and my kids can sing to it. Of course I don't want my kids to see it...I am sure you know why. --Also I totally wanna make a video and wear really tight, turquois, tiger striped pants and high boots.

Kelly said...

I'm sorry I couldn't go. I had just used up my dad-watch-the-baby card earlier that night with book club and he was anxious to be free. I do love that show, although Meryl rolling around on the roof was a hard sell for me. I'm glad you liked it! I think I will be in your audience when you put on the play. You know me... no fun at all.

Jenn said...

I am totally in. But give me a few months to work on the idea of getting into tight spandex. I was with family from out of town that night, sorry I missed out. Next GNO movie suggestion would be Sisterhood of the travling pants.