Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Girls Night Out"

So tonight Julie Smith called to see if Ashley, Alyssa & I would like to go to a free movie premier... Susan Julian had a whole bunch of tickets. Well the girls met me at karate ad we went straight from there. By the time we got downtown to the movie (7:23pm) they wouldn't let us in... they said we were late. Well the girls and I decided to have a girls night anyway and we went to Rumbi's then to get Cold Stone to take home to eat with the boys... Here is what we came home to.

THE BOYS HAVING A "GIRLS NIGHT OUT"

Charlotte (Shawn)
Elizabeth (Cameron)
Harlina (Harley)





A little frightening... but seriously funny!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Trent didn't believe that was Shawn so we had to enlargen the picture. Now all he can say is..."He is gross". I am sure you are so proud.

Kelly said...

Is Shawn feeling Cameron up in that 3rd picture??? Were your girls grossed out by their brothers putting on their clothes. I am speechless. Where was Steve?

Jennica said...

Uh... weird enough Steve was there. He said the boys had started watching "princess" movies wand waited for us for an hour... The girls laughed so hard... Alyssa ran up stairs to get her camera. Funny Huh?

K J and the kids said...

OH....so the Easter dresses you and your mom got were for the boys.
Gotcha ! ;)

Natalie said...

Can you say blackmail??? Those must be dragged out for all future love interests. You know that right?

Jenny said...

That is freaking hilarious!!! I think almost every boy has those kind of blackmail pics. I know I have them on my brothers Steven and Aaron. I think I even have one of Eric.

natalie spratling said...

How funny. What boys do when their mother is away.

omyhana said...

Jennica-I am such a slacker I got your comment back when but just keep forgetting to reply! I can not find your cell number but I would still love to get together for lunch sometime! You girls/boys are way cute... LOL

Lisa said...

Wow - where are the wigs from? I love Shawn's easter hat. Too funny!