Friday, February 8, 2008

DISNEY CRUISE...

So we are finally back. I really did feel like we were gone for a month. We LOVED the trip. The Disney Cruise was so much fun. It was as good as I dreamed of. The kids had a blast. Here are some of my favorite pictures. JUST A WARNING... IT IS LONG.

This is a picture of the cute (if I must say so myself) Journal/Charater signature books that I made for each of the kids. I made them write at least once a day about what was going on. I loved how they turned out.

Here is the kids right before the HUMMER LIMO picked us up at the hotel to take us to the ship.

Here is the Hummer Limo. I am pretty sure that the Dad's were more excited than the kids but we all loved it.

These are all three right as we got on the ship. That first afternoon was a little overcast but we had sweatshirts - it wasn't a big deal.



Here is all eight kids that we went with. That is the Disney Cruise in the background.

Here is Ashley's cute hair. It was nice to not have to do it every day.

The day we stopped at Cozumel, MX we did an excursion to the Tulum Ruins without the kids. It was so beautiful there. We happen to bump into an LDS tour guide with told us stories about the ruins and Nephi, Lehi, and The Nephites. It really made the day super great. It gave it a whole new meaning to the Ruins.

Here is me and Captain Jack Sparrow (NOT as HOT as Johnny Depp). In the background you see the Disney Ship and the Flying Dutchman (they took the real one from the movie and "beached" it at Castaway Cay (Disney's Private Island). So COOL!

Ashley and Belle (she was gorgeous by the way)

Steve and Belle... he thought she was gorgeous too.

Cameron thought she was gorgeous too - he told her to "call me". I asked him what he would say to her if she really called and he said " I would ask her if she liked being a princess and if she really liked the Beast"... How cute is that?


This is our Waitress and water Boy. They were AWESOME! Every night I had a Diet Cherry Lemon Coke waiting for me. We had banana bread waiting everynight (YES I gained weight). We would try two meals some nights and she would bring the adults about 5-6 desserts to share everynight. I loved the service.

All in all we had a great time. The kids were in heaven and so were we. What a FUN, FUN, FUN time.

10 comments:

natalie spratling said...

What a fabulous trip! I'm sure it was well worth the weight gain.

Kelly said...

I've been waiting patiently for you to post ever since I knew you were back in town on Tuesday. Thank you! It looks awesome. It's like going to Disneyland and on a cruise combined. I love that the waiters get to know your likes/dislikes by the first or second day, and then you don't even have to ask them for what you want - they already know!

Julie said...

Man I was totally ok with never going on a Disney Cruise until now. You suck!! That looks like sooo much fun. Your kids look like they are having a blast together. I better start saving my pennies. What a fun time.

Natalie said...

I love the pictures! It sounds like it was a great vacation. I love the books you made for your kids. That's totally something I would do! I'm glad you guys are back. Now we need to go to lunch so we can catch up.

Jenny said...

I am green with envy. I can't even imagine how much fun your kids must have had.

katie said...

I'm jealous. I really wish I had a diet coke with lime waiting for me every night. I love the books. Can I order 4 for next year?

Lisa said...

I love the new blog colors - very Valentines.

I love the pics .... how fun! I can't wait to hear about the whole trip ... you must have a million pictures .. scrapbooking anyone???

Glad you guys are home safe and sound, it felt like you were gone a month.

Annie said...

The post wasn't that long!! Looks like fun. Cameron is too cute. And I agree with Nat, I'm sure it was well worth the weight gain!!!

jenn said...

Glad you got home safely and had a wonderful time making memories with your family. In my opinion thats what life is all about!

Maybe someday we too will make it on the dreamy disney cruise, and you can give us some pointers!

Andrea Griggs said...

That sounds fantastic, thanks for sharing.