Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our day today...

Today we all got to sleep in a little bit. NO SCHOOL!

We went to McDonald's with Grandma Camille.

The kids came home to play.

Alyssa, Grandma Camille & I went to the mall for a bit.
* We went looking for easter dresses and we even found them.
* I had to buy make up at the MAC counter so I had them do a facial. ($140 and some really fun make up later I left)

Grandma Camille, Daddy, me & the kids went to Subway for lunch. (yes - my whole life is about food)

We went to Roberts Crafts for work. I had to buy a Cricut Cartridge (that they didn't have)

Came home blogged a bit.

I went jogging out side for about 25 minutes. Oh my gosh - Now I know why they said to not even go outside today... let alone jog. I can't even breathe. Maybe it is because I am out of shape... I think I will do the 5k not the half marathon. We'll see.

I am now on my way to karate.

I love days like today!

1 comment:

DeDee said...

It's the little things, isn't it? Cute blog/family!