Friday, May 2, 2008

Kauai, Hawaii...

I am sitting here in Kauai, Hawaii at the Marriott watching my kids sit on the balcony play cards... what a cute site to see. I am going to try to upload some pictures but if I can't I will do it when I get home.

We played on the beach today in Honolulu and then flew over here to Kauai. What a beautiful island Kauai is. It is probably the prettiest. I am glad to be here and have a little break from reality. We have needed it lately... Steve has worked so much and I have been super busy with sports and school stuff for the kids.

Aloha!

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

All I ask is that you bring some of that great weather and beauty home with you....and if you bring home a tan and some nice jewelry for yourself I'll kill ya. That's not exactly what I mean.
Well unless I get the tan and the jewelry and then that is TOTALLY ok :)
Aloha !

DeDee said...

JEALOUS...that's all I have to say.

newsinaminute said...

Hi Jennica
you got me excited to go to Kauai,
Bryan and I and Hayley will leave Laie on Jun 21 after Hayley's graduation and stay in Kauai 4 days
and we want to go to church there so I'll make note about not to follow the address to the church
tell me how to really get there-Lynda