Monday, June 30, 2008

Scentsy & Daisy Do's Party...

I am having a
Scentsy Candle and Daisy Do's Flower Clip

Party.

Tomorrow, July 1, 2008
6:00pm - 8:00pm (open house)

My house - Call or email me if you need the address

Please come - I absolutely LOVE the Scentsy Candles. My friend Dayna Velez just started selling them, so I thought that I would have a party for her.

I also LOVE the Daisy Do's Flower Clips... My friend Jenn Berrett is the cute creative one that started this. My girls love them and they just make their hair look darling.

www.scentsy.com/galev

www.daisydos.blogspot.com

Please come... if nothing else we will have good friends and treats.

4 comments:

omyhana said...

Darn I should have checked your blog sooner and I could have come tonight! I am booked doing hair though...
To answer your questions, no I am not in your parents ward. Dang now I can't remember what the other questions were???

Julie said...

crap...so I never got the invite in the mail. I will try to stop by really quick. I am taking dinner to the Taeoalii's, then to the camp closet at the church and then off to my soccer game so I will try to work it in sometime.

Lisa said...

Sorry I didn't make it! I had a BBQ with someone from Joe's station and then on to my soccer game! Hope it was fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennica, I didn't even really talk to you. I am catching up on the blog stuff.