Sunday, October 12, 2008

Couples HaLLoWeEN BoNKo!


Two cute Geishas
~Jason & Nicole~


a suicide bomber
a cute soldier
~Buck & Leigh Ann~

Colonel Sanders and
his Cute Southern Belle
~Ben & Natalie~



Napoleon Dynamite and
a cute pregnant Deb
~Trent & Julie~


Murray Mayor Snarr and
Murray's favorite idol David Archuleta
~Steve & Me~



Hannah Montana and
her sidekick Lola
~Callin and Lisa~

Olympic Gold Medal Winner Michael Phelps
and Gold Winner Womens Beach Volleyball Player
~Eric & Jenn~


a portly Napoleon and
Josephine Bonaparte

(Sorry that the pictures are first...
This was the only way today that I could get them uploaded
- I was having major computer stress - sorry)

Well last night we had our famous Couples Halloween Bonko. It is very anticipated all year long. We start talking about and thinking about costumes a year ahead. This year was amazing.

We always start the night off at Bonsai. The employees there even anticipate it. They take pictures of us and always say they can't wait to see what we come up with the next year.

This year the biggest HIGHLIGHT of the night was when Buck and Leigh Ann came walking in the restaurant. Everyone started clapping and cheering. He has been gone serving our country in Afghanistan. He is on a two week leave. It was so good to have him home safe and to give him a big hug. We have missed you Buck!

We held Bonko at our house this year. It is always such a great reason to clean house. I love how the house looks when it is clean... if we could only keep it this way always.

What a fun fun fun group we have. I love each and everyone of them. They all bring so much happiness to our lives. I love you guys!

12 comments:

Mindy said...

I've been checking everyone's blogs since late last night! I couldn't wait to see everyone! The costumes were awesome. I was totally laughing at Dan Snarr! I can't believe how creative everyone is. We missed being there.

Lisa said...

It was a blast, but we missed you Mindy! It was a blast - Jennica thank you for hosting it.

The costumes were fun and amazing - there were so many highlights!

Can't wait for next year!

Twisted Sister said...

Those pictures are HILARIOUS! Tell the ones I know from way back when that Carrol From The Block got a great laugh at their expense. :->

Julie said...

The old white haired men were my favorite. Thanks for letting us sub. It was fun!

Chelby said...

Jennica thanks for leaving pictures i have been going crazy. I couldn't wait to see how everyone turned out. I love it you all look so great!

Natalie said...

You did a great job hosting. I loved yours and Steve's costumes. So creative!

Melissa said...

I heard you guys had a blast! I wish I could have been there for the concert! I heard you damaged your son for life! LOL!

katie said...

Sounds like a fun and crazy night. Perfect.

K J and the kids said...

I bow down to you....you truly are the most creative person I can think of right now with my half brain. Seriously. The Mayor and David A. L~O~O~O~O~O~VE it. I would NEVER have come up with anything so ingenious and one year we went as lady Godiva and her horse for the love of all that's holy..you top the charts with that one lady.
Now I'm going to wait in anticipation every year. Heck I might even head over to the Bonsai just to get a sneek peek ! :)

Jenn said...

You guys are so creative! Loved all the costumes. Funny story, when we were picking up Jami and Dean, Kenadee yells, there is some wierd Grandpa lurking around the Murray's house. Little did she know it was just our friendly Mayor Snarr!

Dayna said...

What a fun night. Loved your hair. What a riot! Did you sing? I want to hear how David Archuleta did!

sue said...

Ok, I just saw these pictures and I'm laughing so hard! You guys are hilarious! I love your Mayor Snarr and David Archuleta costume! hahaha Too funny! How fun that you still hang out with so many Murray-ites!