Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy 32nd Birthday to Jarred!!!


Today is Jarred's 32nd birthday.


I love him for a lot of reasons...
  1. He picked a great wife and treats her so cute. I am proud of him. He is an awesome guy.
  2. He is an really great uncle. Our kids just adore him and always look forward to seeing him.
  3. He is fun. He does crazy things and is always up for an adventure.
  4. He is a super friend and brother not only to me, his big sister, but to Steve. They have a great relationship... he truly is the brother that Steve didn't have growing up.
There really is a lot more reasons... These are just a few!

I love you , Jarred... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Jarred!!

Jarred and Rachelle said...

Yay for Jarred...I'm glad we are related now:)

Melissa said...

Wow where did he get that outfit in the 2nd pic. I could use that for my late night job! Happy Birthday!