Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My weekend...

Steve, Me , Shawn, Cameron, & Ashley all went to the Sand Dunes in Idaho this past weekend. Alyssa stayed home with Grandma Karen (She had her last Snow White performance). Yay! As cute as the whole thing was it took ENTIRELY TOO MUCH TIME! I was so tired of taking her to practice after practice after practice. I am glad to have my girl back. I missed her.

Here are a few highlights from our weekend.
  1. Weekend get a way to Idaho.
  2. Steve & his boys on a four wheeler ride with Cameron & Shawn riding their own 4-wheelers.
  3. Talking to Alyssa after everything that her and Grammy did.
  4. Conference. Because it rained and we stayed in the motor home more we were able to watch all four sessions of conference (minus 1 hour of the last session). I love conference. I really love to hear our leaders talk. I love the talks that you know they are answering a prayer of yours directly. They are amazing men and women.
  5. Our friends... we have a great group of friends that we go on our motor home trips with. I really love them all.
  6. Great food... I love camping food... we always grill a salmon and steak... MMMmmm!
Anyway... we had a great weekend. It is always good to be back home.

3 comments:

cherie said...

What a great weekend! That sounds like a good way to spend conference weekend. Hope you found some mud to four-wheel through. :)

Lisa said...

I thought I had commented on your blog - I think I did because we talked about it on the phone.

I missed Saturday morning session ... saturday morning that do not get along in my vocabulary.

K J and the kids said...

Sounds like fun !! Where are the pictures ?