Monday, October 20, 2008

Our attempt at fall pictures of the kids...


I am pretty sure that it is MUCH easier to get good pictures of
other peoples kids.

We were quickly loosing light!

We were also quickly loosing patience!

Check out their cute matching outfits (refer to prior post).

Pretend you don't notice that Ashley got out of the house with
her "favorite" shoes on... not the black ones that match.

I also let my cool 7th grader have a little opinion on dressing himself...
NOTE the gray stripes!

Luckily he is a great kid!

All in all my kids were pretty good. We all made it through the experience!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

They turned out awesome! You are a great photographer! It is fun to see your talent develop.

When can I schedule you for our Holiday photo shoot? Seriously!

I love how Ashley and Shawn both have their own sense of style, Shawn with the stripes and ashley with her necklace.

K J and the kids said...

You took those pictures. Nice job mom !
I think (again, another quirk we share) that you are too hard on yourself/kids. They turned out GREAT !
I say if you can get ONE good picture it's a success. You have several to choose from.

Angie said...

Cute Pictures! But it's easy to get cute pictures when you have cute kids. I can't believe how Shawn is growing up! I still think of him as the younger Shawn that I had in primary. Absolutely adorable pictures and adorable kids!

Leigh and Buck said...

Your kids are adorable and I love that you do this. I tried last week when buck was here and it didn't even go close to as well as your shoot did. I'm calling you next time!

Dayna said...

How fun! Those are some really cute poses. You have such a cute family