Friday, October 19, 2007

Date with Dad!


Tonight I went on a date with my dad. Every year for my Dad's Birthday Jelissa (my little sister) and I give my Dad a date for a movie and dinner - both of his choice. We went tonight. For dinner we went to a fast dinner at Spaghetti Mama's and then went to see "The Kingdom" with Jamie Fox & Jennifer Garner. We had so much fun. This time we let my Mom go too. We had fun with just the girls and Dad. It is fun to go to the movies that he picks. This tradition started one year when Jelissa and I couldn't figure out what to buy him so we thought of just a date with memories. We all look forward to this every year.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your tradition! I had such a great time on a date night with my dad a couple of months ago. Maybe I'll do this for his birthday in a couple of weeks.

Annie said...

Great idea!! I think it's hard to buy for parents anyway. My dad would have a blast with Liz, Katie, and I!! I think:)