Thursday, October 11, 2007

St. Anthony ID & Conference

I haven't posted for a while. We have had a fun week. We went to The Sand Dunes in St. Anthony, ID last weekend. We had such a great time. It was so much fun. We really like it there. It is always nice to hang out with Steve and the kids with out any of the normal every day distractions like laundry, house cleaning, working, etc.

It was so nice to have the weather a little colder because we had a reason to keep our kids in a little more to watch conference. I really loved the talks at conference this time. I say that every time but I really feel like the church leaders are talking to me directly. I love all of the talks on Motherhood and being a closer family. I loved the talk on simplifying our lives. We really need to do that. We have our family way to overbooked.

Anyway, we had a great trip. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.

OK just kidding - I am about the dumbest person in the blogger world. I can figure out how to post picture but some of them are turn sideways. I have even turned them in my file so they are the right way. I will figure it out some other day.

I will just introduce you to our dog Harley. Some of you have met him. I am not sure if you remember but I really don't like dogs... at all. I am however completely in love with Harley. I just think that he is cute. Here is a picture of me and Harley - Just ignore my soaking wet, - just out of the shower hair & no make up.
He is cute huh? Okay I am tired from trying to figure out this stupid computer.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm NOT a dog person at all, but Harley is pretty cute. Glad you guys had fun in Idaho...and that the weather wasn't too awful for ya.

Kelly said...

Tell me about it - I have wasted HOURS trying to figure out how to post a picture on my side bar, without success. Your dog is a cutie. I love dogs.

Tiffany said...

Harley is adorable. I, like you, have always been anti-dog. What is in the water around here?? We both have dogs! And we like them! What is up with that??